- 1 (16 ounce) package water-packed firm tofu, drained and rinsed
- 6 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Slice tofu into 1/4-inch slabs.
- Place nutritional yeast on a plate. Mix in garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roll tofu slices in the nutritional yeast mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over low to medium heat. Add tofu slices; cook until golden brown and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes per side.